Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feeling a little weak at the knees.


Hey ladies, back to our normal posting schedule now, thank god! We both had really missed doing it! 

We're going to do things a tad bit different tonight, you could say it's a peak into the life of the British Bitch and the American Whore. This is how things went down today, I am sure you all saw the Kellan "explosion" on twitter. If you didn't; well either, sorry for the cockblocking job (get a BlackBerry, they are magical) OR what rock are you living under?
 
BBSapphire24: have you seen the images of Kellan on twitter today? in his underwear? *ded* Jess
PrettyFace27: No i haven't!! WHY HAVEN'T I? mmm nakedmett
BBSapphire24: YOU HAVEN'T?! JFC MARY!
PrettyFace27: :'( retweet them to me please!! :D
BBSapphire24: JFC! What am I going to do with you?
PrettyFace27: Send me to some sort of special school for Mary's
BBSapphire24: I can do better than retweet! but you're in trouble. pay attention woman!
PrettyFace27: Sorry *shameful face*
BBSapphire24it's ok! hugs I love you anyway!OH! And this is my WARNING. You should probably be sitting, have a drool cloth or something...
PrettyFace27: I have a napkin ready!
Jess links Mary too the hot picture featured as our pic of the week, possibly pic of the year!
BBSapphire24: How I am supposed to keep shit PG-13 when I hug him for the photo-op in July is beyond me. I am SOOOO inviting him back to our hotel room. NO DOUBT!              





PrettyFace27: OH MY. What are they playing at?! You cant let a man get that good looking!! It should be illegal! Us regular folk just feel inadequate against a greek god! <--shit i sound like bella now!
BBSapphire24: IKR? im thinkin the same thing sigh I WANT NAO! RAWR and NOM NOM NOM!

OK! So we have some things to mention, that are now in full force. The first is the Twilight Gift Exchange, a ton of authors have gotten together to share the Fanfiction love. Basically, you write something that an anonymous person requested, as you were assigned and in return another author either writes YOU a gift one-shot (or fic), creates an image or whatever according to prompts you signed up with. Go, please, show all the amazing people who got involved and participated some love. Read their works and review. You can access them here.

Another amazing thing going on in the Fandom is the Twilight 25. Basically, as an author you sign up, and you are giving 25 one word prompts and you write based on those. A ton of fabulous authors have signed up and the entires all have been amazing so far! Please, check them out, and leave the writers reviews - letting them know how much you enjoyed their work! You can access the Twilight 25 submissions here.



Ok, so I won't lie, I had this picked as my Angst of the Week as soon as I finished the story. Fiberkitty started this Jasper/Bella story with Lost and Found, and if you haven't read it, what are you waiting for? This is absolutely one of the best, EVER, love stories I have read in Fanfiction. I know, JxB, but put the prejudice aside. The struggles these two have been through could kill a relationship in minutes, but the strength she has given both of them is encouraging. You find yourself envying them. Jasper is unbelievably supportive and understanding, and the maturity Fiberkitty has given him is so far beyond his age, but she completely grips it and does a fantastic job. Bella is fabulous herself. The realistic nature of this story is kind of scary but she does it so well, and the way she focuses on real life, I feel like all of it is possible. Now, if we get down to it, the Epilogue is the particular chapter for my Angst of the Week. I literally SOB, not cry, not tear, SOB through this. The little details she mentions, the memories, all coming from the last people you would expect, will break your heart in the best way. I am NOT a Jacob fan but I will tell you, this story, I like him. He breaks my heart, almost more than the others, in the Epilogue and he's barely mentioned. Fiberkitty's attention to details is outstanding and can't go unnoticed. I promise, if you want angst READ THIS. If it's not something you liked, with this explanation, hold me responsible and come bitch me out. I can't possibly say enough to express my appreciation for this story, or to thank the author enough. If you read this Fiberkitty, THANK YOU, Lost and Found was brilliant and this was just icing on an already fabulous cake. You are brilliant and this story IS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! 

Updates in the last 48 hours:

Emancipation Proclamation by kharizzmatik - ExB. Ah im still so fail and so far behind on this!! So this is more of a hope you are enjoying it as much as I have enjoyed the last 50 chapters :P

Clipped Wings and Inked Armour by hunterhunting - ExB. We are getting really close to the end of this fic now and I for one are going to be devastated when it does! I can't even explain the greatness of this story all that well, because I just wouldn't do it justice. It is certainly one of my most favourite fanfictions of all time, if not one of my favourite stories of all time. The attention to detail and character depth, even of the B list characters, you just know that each and everyone of them has there own amazing story to tell and you want to know it! Anyway so this chapter see's Edward going through some things, the trial is coming up and so is the anniversary of his parents death but on the plus side Bella and Edward both get new tattoos! :D

The Naked Guy Upstairs by AngryBadgerGirl - ExB. Finally we get to hear from TNGUS again! I have missed him! Something tells me he's still keeping some cards close to his chest, will he finally reveal his hand to Bella? I hope so. 

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan by hunterhunting - ExB. *NEW STORY* Summary: The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Whores: Through incessant stalking and persistence, can Edward wear down Bella's resistence and teach her to embrace her inner hockey hooker? A ridiculous love story. AH/OCC I have been very excited about this story ever since HH first mentioned she was writing it and after the first chapter I adore it. Bella is not like any bella i've read before and its really refreshing, shes rude, she smokes and shes a nerd. Of course some things are still the same, shes a book worm although not really by choice and she is easily embarrassed but she tries to play it off by doing what people least expect. Haven't met many of the other characters yet but Edward broccoli eyes seems like an interesting character. As usual with HH it is flawless captivating writing. Recommend it to anyone!

The First Breath by LaViePastiche and ElleCC - JxB When grief and uncertainty threaten to drown you, how do you catch your breath? For Support Stacie Auction winner JAustenlover. Collab with LaViePastiche. AH, Bella/Jasper. ~ It's Wednesday and you know what that means, an UPDATE! This chapter was Bella, and another insight for us. I won't give it away, because you best be reading it, but more information for us to process and torment over until Saturday! Wait... is it Saturday yet? Just this once, an update sooner? Please? haha.

You know the drill by now! Don't forget to let them know who sent you!

Happy Reading!

On a separate note...


Happy Birthday to our dear friend Olivia! Thank you for always being so supportive of us! We hope you have a had a wonderful day and wish you many happy returns on your special day! 
Love you sweet pea!


Your Rose and Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment