Monday, February 1, 2010

Missed us?

Hi everyone, 
Sorry its been so long we have just had hectic schedules recently! Hope we can make it up to you with what we have lined up today! So without further ado, on with the show.


Hey British Bitch. Guess what I did on Tuesday?
Yup, thats right. New fucking Moon. Though I have to say, I want to crotch punch Summit. Those fuckers are playing games. Amazon has a two-disc special edition, Target has a 3 disc, what the fuck? Stop worrying SO much about money and fucking with my head and just give me the god damn DVD. Seriously. How do I know where I should pre-order from? It's ridiculous. 

What? No way? That sucks. Summit are certainly over due some crotch punching! I got mine off play.com but thats only a 2disc. However I am also pissed off because three days after I preorder mine they say that if you preorder it now you get official art cards! I checked on my order. It doesn't say anything about art cards!! Will I not get the art cards?!!! (Over reaction I know...) I just need the art cards!!! But not if they have Jacob making kissy face at Bella... EW. Then play can keep their stupid art cards.

Did you see PFach's new movie? The Delivery? It's kinda hot. He looks good, and they gave him a bull whip. RAOR.
 

Speaking of new movies, Jackson's new movie, Dread, is up for pre-order too! Guess whose buying that? 

Not me, I'm sad to say. Can't fuckin' stand horror films. They scare the bejesus out of me! I shall look at the stills of his beautiful face, but even the trailer freaked me out. I am very much looking forward to March 12th when Remember Me is released in the cinemas.
So on another note, Jackson Rathbone's band, 100 Monkey's, played the Las Vegas Hard Rock, and lets just say the show didn't go well. Was it the bands fault? From the reports I've read, nope. The Hard Rock treated them like shit, it was uncalled for and a lot of fans are pissed. I've shared the link to one report of the evening, go check it out and decide for yourself. A lot of people think the word should be spread of how the guys were treated and we here at FanFicers Anonymous agree. So, this is our little blurb to help do that.
Eye Witness Account. 
Ok, so I've got some gifts for you guys tonight, I made some banners for you'all. I can't claim to be a great banner maker but I quite like these myself. 

We'd really love it if you could show your support for us by putting a banner in your signature on twilighted.net.
I've made one for each of the canon pairings and then also one in honour for AW as I know she loves the Bella/Jasper. :P
If you have a pairing that you like that isn't here then let me know and I'd be happy to make a banner for it :)


Click them if you want to make them bigger and get a better look. :)
I hope you like them!

Updates in the last week or so (lol):









Shameless Developments by SweetDulcinea - JxB As a photographer, many beautiful things cross Bella's path, but none so captivating as him. Despite all her efforts to distance herself, they just keep getting closer & their attraction grows. One afternoon in her darkroom changes everything. ~ I started this last night, only reading the first chapter and I can't wait to sit down and read more. It starts off with Bella and Alice - yes, as a couple - but Bella finds herself in quiet the situation. I kinda feel bad for the girl. SweetDulcinea's Jasper is hot, confident and firm, and his actions are as much of a turn on as his physical description. I love him in this story so far. She left off the first chapter, leaving me gapping and saying "uh oh". I would most certainly recommend it.

The First Breath by ElleCC and LaViePastiche - JxB When grief and uncertainty threaten to drown you, how do you catch your breath? For Support Stacie Auction winner JAustenlover. Collab with ElleCC. AH. Bella/Jasper. ~ So we have had quiet a few updates from these two since our last post. Jasper and Bella's relationship was building and growing more comfortable, that was before the cloud that is currently hanging moved in. Peter's awkward attitude sent up red flags and words have been shared. Intense moments were created, and as LVP said, I am going to chap my lips with all the chewing I am doing. They leave me on edge at every chapter, worried for one character or another. Peter made some serious confrontations and know we are waiting until Wednesday to find out how things are going to continue. Gah. What will happen next?!

Abnormal Psychology by 4lettrwrd - ExB When the perils of the conflict between vampire biology and abnormal psychology are ignored, the consequences will be dire and far reaching. AU ~ That's right, another Edward/Bella! *GASP* This story was complete and utterly confusing in the best ways. I couldn't and still can't figure out what the author has going on, or if there will be more. It is completely different than anything I've read, in a lot of ways. The mystery she creates and then leaves you with, I asked for more in my review. I am hoping she doesn't leave us with Bella left with Alice, wondering about her beautiful boy. And Jasper, what's going on there? Definitely a recommendation!
Dirty Little Secret by SweetDulcinea - ExG Slash Backaslash o/s- When Garrett arrives to help the family in BD, Edward becomes especially tense, remembering how they first met. What exactly is their secret? AU-slash-E/G-rated M ~ That's right, that says Edward and Garrett, and let me tell you Garrett is fucking HOT. His carefree attitude leaves the "pages" and wraps itself around you, you want to be there, living the life with them - living in the moment with the thrills and experience that it seems, only Garrett can find. He's fun, playful and the way he teases Edward is not only laugh as hell but sexy as hell. Read it, I don't doubt you will find a new appreciation for Garrett!

University of Edward Masen 
by SebastienRobichaud - ExB. Bella and Edward take another step towards being a couple, but realise that they are in fact breaking the university rules. Another blinding chapter. I loved this one, full of restrained passion and longing. However Bella still has her guard up she wont let Edward fully in yet and she gets a unwelcome phone call from someone in her past.

Master of the Universe 
by Snowqueens Icedragon - ExB. Ok there's been quite a few updates of this, due to Icy's brilliant and loveliness. Its been very tense the last few chapters. Edwards Ex subs have been causing mayhem for Bella and Edward. Going all psycho on the newly blossomed couple! Fifty shades doesn't handle it too well.

The Naked Guy Upstairs 
by AngryBadgerGirl - ExB. Finally both willing to admit that they are in fact in love with each other. We see how brown eyes and Edward cope under their new titles as boyfriend and girlfriend. No more arrangement.

Clipped Wings and Inked Armour 
by hunterhunting - ExB. Back from Vegas both Edward and Bella still have a lot of shit to deal with. Plus a new addition gets added to the family.

The Training by tara sue me - ExB. Bella over steps her place in the play room, how should Edward punish her and what will be the repercussions?

The Hills of Twilight 
by TheHillsOfTwilight - Canon Couples. We've had two updates from the hills of twilight girls in the past week. We have been catching up with Emmett and Rosalie and with Bella too. All is not well for any of them.

A Constant in the Darkness 
by camoozle - ExB. Haven't had a chance to read this one yet, so I'm just as eager as you are to find out! *scurry's off to read.*

Demons and Sinners 
by Alsper - AxJ. Shit + Fan = not good. Uhho I have it on good authority that we are close to the prologue. Its gunna get even more angst I fear and warning now something at the end of this chapter might make you cry!! That is an OFFICIAL WARNING. Enjoy! :D
Bella Swan: Zombie Killer by Kristen Nicole - BxE. The gang are all lost in the supermarket (kudos if you got that song reference), their numbers are dwindling and with the power out it just keeps getting hotter and hotter in there. However despite that there is still electricity brewing between a certain young couple and the lack of air con isn't the only reason they are getting a little hot under the collar... if ya know what I mean? You are an idiot if you don't know what I mean. Kristen delivers another fabulous chapter in this rather unusual story. I highly recommend you giving this a read, if you are bored of high school drama and vampire issues. Try dealing with a different kind of the un-dead.

Almost Losing What We Found by Fiberkitty - JxB Written for the FGB auction. An alternate version of my story Lost and Found. Have you wondered what might have happened had Bella not left Forks? Will Bella, Jasper, and Heath find a happily ever after? M for content and lemon. AH non-canon pairings. ~ Lost and Found is one of my favorite JxB stories so when I saw this go up I was curious, what could have happened? Fiberkitty did an amazing job of creating a new story but keeping the essential facts of her first story. I cried, as I do a lot, but the love story Fiberkitty has written is one of the most beautiful stories I have read in such a long time. It takes my breath away. Now, ALWWF is no where near as long as LaF - and from my understanding it is complete at 10 chapters. They are not that long, do yourself a favor and read it!

Toxic
 by SweetDulcinea - PxB Bella & Peter have done it all - friendship, dating, bed buddies, and every confusing fluctuation in between. They eventually come to accept that they just don't work together, but that sexual chemistry never goes away... AH ~ I have finally got myself caught up with this story! More of her great characters, and I think one of my favorite parts of this story is how real SweetDulcinea makes it. Bella and Peter have evolved and their relationship has changed. Peter is still sexy as hell, and if Bella doesn't keep her eyes him - well, let's say I have some room in a closet. Bella, I love how strong she is in this story. While she's not a "tough bitch" that a  lot of the time overreacts, she's strong and picks her battles. She doesn't put up with shit. It's great. And Jasper, he pops in once and a while and makes me laugh. Check it out! 

Starstruck by calikisses - JxA "Never, ever, had I been enraptured by a song, a voice, or a guy like this before." For FGB auction winner JazzygirlCullen. Jasper/Alice. AH. ~ Our girl Anna has done an amazing job with her FGB piece! Well written, sexy as hell Jasper, and a great Alice. You will find yourself hooked in this as soon as you start it, check it out!

Just to make all of this a lot easier for you, we have created a community on Fanfiction.net which will have all the story's that we rec in there. FanFicers Anonymous on FanFicition.net can be accessed here.

As Always people, If you R&R don't forget to let them know where you found out about it.

Many Thanks and we promise it wont be as long till our next post, we got some great things lined up thanks to some help from our good friend Conty.

Your Rose and Bella.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you x100000000 You are too good to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! We're truly enjoying the stories, and could quiet possibly need cold showers after. *cough*GarrettandPeternext!*cough* haha.

    THANK YOU for checking us out and leaving comments, and your RT's! We truly appreciate that! <3

    ReplyDelete