Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Evening

  So here we are with our second post. Thank you to those of you who are now following the blog and who are following us on twitter, we love you harder than Edward Cullen's vampire morning wood.
Just to let you'll know this is a WIP so things may change quite frequently for the next few weeks until we are satisfied with the way our blog looks and the vibe it gives out.

  Sometimes when The Whore and I are having bad days or just not particularly interesting days, we like to re-listen to the Ladies over at Twigasm HQ!
If you haven't heard of these ladies then what fricken rock have you been living under?! Embrace your inner slut and come play! Link to the blog is in the side bar, and you can download the podcast for free on itunes!
The ladies had American Whore cracking up over rimming today *snickers* and it got me thinking...

Whats my favourite butsecks smut I have ever read and from what fic?
Now normally I'm not much of a butsecks kinda gal... things go out, they dont go back in ya know what im saying? But for me it shows how much trust and love a couple share for one another. It would be the highest form of commitment for me to let someone do that to me. so, yes, I sigh and gush at butseck, dont judge me! :P
The first butsecks scene that sprang to my mind was from Demons and Sinners by Alsper. I loved it! Mainly because I love their Alice & Jasper and the connection they share, but also because it was sexy hot.
However we then have more famous butsecks from fics such as The Submissive/Dominant by Tara Sue Me, The Arrangement by Manyafandom (Who wouldn't want Jasper and Edward at the same time?!!), and dont get me started on Jasper/Edward fics. Over the top by Starfish422 has got to be my fav! Hello? He has a shelf. In his shower!!
So lettuce discuss, what is your favourite butseck scene and from what fic?

We realize that butsecks may not be for everyone, which is perfectly fine, so for those of you who would prefer a great blow job...
The first one that sprang to my mind was from All I Ever Knew also by Manyafandom. Can you say fucking hot?! (Jasper has got some skills, js.)
Hmm but British Bitch's favorite blow job has gotta be from Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Kiki Blue. Bella deep throating a grumpy-sexward in his new Lamborghini Murciélago, wearing her fuck me leather thigh-high boots. Now if that doesn't make you want to come I dont know what will.
So tell us about your favorite blow job scene and what fic is it from? 



American Whore here, to do what I do best, angst. Each week I will pick what was, in my opinion, the update with the most angst and recap it a little. So far this week, I would have to say that the new fic, The First Breath by ElleCC and LaViePastiche is high on my angst-o-meter. With the loss of a family member Jasper tries to help his best friend, Peter and his family through this tough time. It's a lot of the little things that stuck out for me in this chapter, use of body language was huge in this - conveying so much with very little words. The realistic level LaViePastiche and ElleCC took this to, makes you feel like you could be right there with the characters, thinking and feeling the same things. My heart broke for Peter, I wanted nothing more than to hug him. I know, what can I say, I'm a lover. So! That's my Angst of the Week, check back next week to see what's on the silver platter of angst!

Fics that have updated in the last 48 hours:

The Training by Tara sue me - ExB. Woo the training updated!! After a well deserved break over Christmas the training is back! Just to recap in the last episode Edward met Charlie and Sue. A huge step for Domward I must say! So now it's time for the highly anticipated wedding. Personally I really do hope he fucks her in the coat closest or that he demands she give him head under the table! hehe but I'm just kinky like that :P

Bella Swan: Zombie Killer by Kristen Nicole - ExB. Zombies have taken over the continental United States. Thus sets the backdrop for an epic love story involving a boy, a girl, and her trusty shovel. AU. Ok i know it sounds strange... and you're like what?! I thought our obsession was with vampires!? But wait and hear me out! Its from the same lovely lady who brought you The Caged Bird (and what a fucking fic that was!) The writing in this blows me away, sometimes so graphic its stomach churning but so comical i just laugh my head off all the way through! The sexual tension is killing me! just fucking fuck the geekward already in the zombie guts if needs be!  The biggest attraction to this though, has to be the fact that her trusty shovel is called Rosalie! Just recently met Jacob and he's a 16yr old skinny jeaned, greasy haired emo! Just give it a chance and I promise you wont regret it.

The First Breath by ElleCC and LaViePastiche -JxB. Updating the second chapter already, the excellence of chapter one has continued. This chapter is also Jasper's POV but we get to here more from and about Bella in this one, there are snippets of the life and friends present. The writing in this story is absolutely fabulous, to not only describe but get across a feeling or mood of someone with just a physical description, these ladies nailed it. The angst continues, finally hearing from Bella, and get the first interactions of many people. There were a few surprise characters that I was not expecting, I can't say I have any idea how this is going to go and I fucking love that. The story is actually completed so Elle and LVP are working on a posting schedule, which will be accelerated! The next chapter should be posted on Thursday, 01/07. I can't wait for the next piece of the puzzle we get.

University of Edward Masen by 
Sebastien Robichaud - ExB. Edward Masen is the selfish and brooding university professor; Bella Swan is his shy, but determined graduate student. Appearances can be deceiving. Have their paths crossed before? Rated M for good reason, all human, canon pairings, AU, OOC. I love this story so much! Edward really is a fucking cock. He just is a cock. But Bella is so nice and there are these moments when you just want her to hug Edward and try to make it better, sometimes it work, others it doesnt and he's back to being a cock again, but part of what makes this story so addictive. I just cant wait to read this next update!

Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon - ExB. yay I'm so ecstatically happy that this one updated today! Been a good 48 hours for updates! So Edward is still trying his best to give more, bless him. And Bella is trying her best at trying her best to enjoy a good spanking! (pfft I think I know who's got it easier!) And then Edwards ex Sub shows up, wonder what the hell she wants?! lettuce find out! This had already been my Smut rec of the week for the previous chapter, I cant wait to see what Icy has written for this next chapter! If you read any of the recommended fics read this one and dont be daunted by the amount of chapters.


As always any fic recommended to you by this page, if you decide to leave a review, please let the author know that you heard about it from Jess and Mary over here at, Fanficers Anonymous.


So There you have it: Our second post.
I have to say, we both do feel like proud parents at the moment but who are also not really very sure how to put the diaper on the new baby! We're so excited to do this and finding it so much fun, we just hope that you will join us for the rest of the ride.

Blow job and Butsecks findings will be discussed in the next post.
Leave your thoughts in a comment bellow or contact us at...
Fanficersanonymous@gmail.com

Thanks and happy reading.

Your Rose and Bella.

4 comments:

  1. NGL that buttsecks scene with Alice and Jasper was incredibly hard. *snicker*

    anyway awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm. I dont think I've read that much buttsecks. Can I say the worst buttsecks? Okay, I'm gonna anyway. It was #ULAL in The Fan. I can't say what the best one is. Uhm, there is an EP outtake where it's done nicely. It was handled well in The Dom/Sub too. The Forbidden Room it's also done well.

    Fav BJ is even harder b/c, like, every fic has a BJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the feedback ladies! Buttecks is definitely difficult to read, write and harder (Thats what she said) to find written well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well like I said on twitter, I don't typically read buttsecks... I'm just not that kind of girl lol

    I prefer hot penetration *giggles* or a good umm... tasting, if you catch my drift

    ReplyDelete