Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pre-order Rob.

Hello!
Well, gotta say we were having a little trouble deciding on what to talk about today.
So we think we're going to talk about you. Our readers. This is just so we can take a little moment to say thanks.
Thank you if you have supported us in anyway, given us ideas or suggestions.
Special love you to those who now follow the blog itself, have left us a comment or even if you just follow us on twitter.
We love you ladies so much and we hope you keep reading this little clusterfuck of ours.


Ok so more important shit.
New Moon Dvd Release date! We are absolutely dying to pre-order so we know you girls must be too!! Er Hello? Deleted Scenes, that means Extra Rob!
It hasn't be confirmed yet but our sources tell us that it shall be released on Sunday 21st of March in the states and Monday 22nd of March in the UK!
We seriously can not wait!
Here are the links to our sources, in case you were interested.

 
ANGST OF THE WEEK: Son of a Preacher Man by LaViePastiche - JxB LVP has been owning me the last week or so! With her smutty outtakes, and newest fic from the Support Stacie Auction - The First Breath. Now it's Son of a Preacher Man taking the stage. The latest update was the blow out of a major secret being revealed and well... Jasper's reaction really. Who did Jasper go to, of course, Bella. The interaction between these two was so well written and so true to the characters. There was definitely a sign of growth from each character, yet the telltale signs of who they have been up until now peaking through.


A heartbreaking admission from Jasper that I have been waiting for since Bella walked out of his bedroom *sigh* had me in tears, literally. I barely made it through the first few paragraphs before LVP had me in tears, my heart breaking for the characters. It was beautifully written, not too much detail but just enough, painting the perfect picture. There was so much to deal with in this chapter, hurt and pain, things that were never said, and lessons learned. Bella was strong and was the person she needed to be for herself and for Jasper. 


The desperation LVP captured from Jasper was absolutely suffocating the absolute best ways. She put you in his shoes, expelling his hurt out, and did all of this from someone else's point of view. I think that is a job very well done. My heart felt like it was in a vice reading this, I loved every minute of it because I am an angsty h00r. All the while you are rooting for Bella to give Jasper another chance (c'mon, you KNOW you are!) you have Rosalie's pain lingering over everything else. Just when you think the heartache from Jasper and Bella's story is going to crush you, LVP throws in something about the newest twist she's given us.


If you love angst, then run - don't walk your ass - run to this story and read this! OMG! It's a job fantastically done!

Updates in the last 48 hours:

Clipped Wings and Inked Armour by hunterhunting - ExB. Haunted by her past Bella is broken and alone. Starting over, can she let go of the guilt that consumes her when she meets a beautiful tattoo artist or will his own personal demons destroy them first? Rated M for langage and lemons. AH/OOC Ok so this might just be one of my favourite Twilight fan fics of all fucking time. (BB) And its pretty damn angsty too so that's strange for me! I just love the characters in this, they are so flawed its perfect! ... if that makes sense. Each chapter leaves me stunned for words and craving more, I love the way she writes and Tatward is fucking hot. It has made me see tattoo's and peircings in a whole new light! I now look at a man and go "Hmm he's cute... wonder if he has any tattoo's... I hope he has his nipple or his cock pierced." AW has said to me she is going to try and read the whole thing this weekend, so I dont want to spoil any of it for her, but if she likes it maybe we shall write a special on it, to illistrate the brillance that is hunterhunerting's, clipped wings and inked armour.



The First Breath by ElleCC and LaViePastiche - JxB When grief and uncertainty threaten to drown you, how do you catch your breath? For Support Stacie Auction winner JAustenlover. Collab with ElleCC. AH. Bella/Jasper. Another update from the lovely ladies, and just wow! I feel so bad for Jasper, I find myself completely frustrated! Not gona lie, Bella kinda pissed me the fuck off. I mean, what the hell is she thinking? Why is she being like this? I am proud of Jasper for finally getting pissed and realizing that he deserves, at the very least, something! I am dying to find out Bella's POV which should be in the next post, but I am not 100% sure! 


Breaking Up Monotony by Calikisses - JxB Outtakes and Extras from the story "Boredom, Games, and Love" written by Calikisses. Rated M for a reason So Anna posted the first outtake from her fic, BGL, which just happened to be a Secret Santa Gift for me (Love ya Anna)! I have to say, it's great to see the return of the "New Bella" and how she was perceived by everyone, mainly by Jasper. Being the Jasperella gal I am, I fucking loved it. Bella was playful and coy and Jasper was just thinking all kinds of naughty thoughts! There will be a "part two" to this and well as some other outtakes from BGL.


Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon - ExB. only just updated just as we were about to post!! So I haven't had a chance to read yet, but I know its going to be fabulous! Love you Icy! 


As always, If you read and review, let them know you heard it from Fanficers Anonymous. We'll love you a million if ya do. ;) 


Thanks for reading.

Your Rose and Bella. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. NGL, I'm not a JxB girl. But in the line of B pairings, it would be ExB then JxB. I'm also more likely to read it if Edward isn't even an option. I do love Jasper though. He's delicious. And I love angst. I may give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete