Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey everyone, 

The British Bitch and I are proud to announce our newest affiliate, the Perv Pack’s Smut Shack!

Here you can find any kind of fucktastic smut your little hearts desire. Not only are their recommendations smutterific and pervalicious but quality is never over-looked. All couples are welcomed, canon, non-canon, slash – all of it!

So if you’re looking for a well-written, lemony fic, then this is the place to go.

But Alas, it’s not all you’re going to get. Author interviews are done frequently, guest reviewers, contests information and winners. With all around information this should definitely be a place you frequent! When you do, let them know Mary and Jess from Fanficers Anonymous sent you! :)

So last time we asked you to name your favourite Butsecks scene or blow job scene and from what fic.
Thank you to those who responded, was interesting to hear your opinions!
Our dear friend Olivia mentioned the blow job from One More Shot by Alsper as being her favourite, and I have to agree with her that is a good un'.
I have also been instructed to check out the Emancipation Proclamation outtakes, which i shall be doing very shortly! Thank you for that, Snshyne.
The rest of you apprently prefer just a good bit of BJ and I have to say I agree with you, you cant go wrong with it really! :D


I find myself a fan of the BJ's personally and new found fan of butecks. I actually prefer to write a BJ over reading it, I find it thrilling and exciting to write. It's like showing my true appreciation for the blow job. Ok, wow, that sounds bad but what the fuck ever! You all know now. 
Alsper did my favorite butsecks scene, they realistic nature they did it in made it easier to relate to, and I think that's one of the most important things to writing. You want it to be relatable for the writer, Alsper made it new, unsure and HOT. Tarasueme popped my butsecks scene cherry, and it was tasteful and also sexy as hell. Ok, I am getting outta control here, MOVING ON! LoL




We have discovered this little pearl in the ocean of fanfiction which will hopefully bright your day like it brightened ours. JenJadeEyes and MistyFate have written an entry to the Geekward Shuffle Challenge titled Geek Assimilation. -  Edward has lived a lonely life, until he discovers college. Once there, he meets Jasper Whitlock, who forever challenges his thinking and alters the direction of his life. This is a lovely little one shot that had me smiling with joy and cracking up to tears. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a bit of Geekward or even a bit of Geeksper. It only has 15 reviews so show it the love it deserves! Geeksper is not my usual cup of tea if you know what I mean, but as soon as I read this he stole my heart. It's adorable and quirky. Great reading for something light, without the heavy drama. A promise that you'll be smiling at the end of this! Voting ends on the 10th of January, so go read, review and vote. (Let them know you heard about it from Jess and Mary over at FanFicers Anonymous!)

Updates in the last 48 hours:



The Play Date by kfoster2519 ExB Bella Swan is a 23-year-old single mom with a daughter who is 3 years old. Edward Cullen is a 27-year-old single father with a son who is 4 years old. The two meet one night at a get together with friends and family and hit it off. Ok, can you say DILF? The kids are so cute and you really feel for Bella and Edward. You just want them to both find happyness in each other so badly! So if you are tired of angst and are looking for something fluffy, look no further! I love it! 

The Hills of Twilight by TheHillsOfTwilight - All canon pairings. Five houses, four couples, one stranger and a notebook full of dirty little secrets. AU/AH Rated M for dirty, naughty things. So this is actually written by four lovely ladies; Melissa228, antiaol, tarasueme, ScarlettLetters. Even a few guest authors thrown in, for example, the lovely Ninapolitian.  It's desperate housewives, meets twilight and I dont think you could go wrong with that. This weeks update is Alice and Jasper. Poor little Alice is stone cold broke and her loving husband has got a job to do. Does he have the balls?

Last Love Found by Oracle Vas
 - JxB When everything a person wants is wrong for them, what choice should they make? Should they stick with the bad and hope for the best or choose the good and live with the pain of losing what they want most? I didn't have an answer. All I had was Jasper. This story is in my top three Jasper/Bella fics of all time, I consider Last Love Found and the prequel, First Love Lost technically one story. LLF pwns me hard every freakin week, as I get to work on Wednesdays and keep a close eye on my inbox, waiting for this update to come. With a badass asshole Jasper, and so many screwed up characters this is not something that you've read before. It's an angsty, emotional roller coaster of a ride but it's so worth it. Oracle Vas has done a fabulous job with this story and her writing is fantastic. If you aren't reading this, as a Jasper/Bella - angst fan, you should be!

The First Breath by ElleCC and LaViePastiche
 - JxB When grief and uncertainty threaten to drown you, how do you catch your breath? For Support Stacie Auction winner JAustenlover. Collab with LaViePastiche. AH, Bella/Jasper. GAH! Chapter 3 of this went up yesterday and it was another heartbreaking chapter, with a little bit more of Bella. Another Jasper point of view and more interaction with Bella, things get a little bit more "intimate" in this chapter. It's emotionally charged and left me in tears, I'm not sure how I feel about Jake in this story. He's had only two appearances with not much spotlight but for some reason he irks me (I am, btw, not a fan of Jacob.) The next chapter is going to be rough...

He and She by ahizelm
 - JxB Sometimes, you can't fight chemistry, no matter the situation. "I know all your favorite spots and tonight we will connect the dots." Jasper/Bella. AH. ahizelm updated last night and I was thrilled to see that little surprise in my inbox, with progress made and things going in favor of Bella this chapter was great. It left me with a smile and sense of pride for Jasper. ahizelm wraps you up with her characters in her writing. The moments she creates between Bella and Jasper are sweet and something you see yourself involved in, I absolutely love her Bella and want her to have Jasper fully and completely.

Son of a Preacher Man Outtake: Romans 13:13 by LaViePastiche
 - JxB The wild son of a famous televangelist, Jasper likes to love ‘em and leave ‘em. Will he meet his match in Bella, who’s in love with his sister’s boyfriend Edward? And what happens when Edward finally notices her? AH, B/E This is an outtake written for Ninapolitan's Friday Free For All. Can you say, HOT? This was one of the hottest lemons I have ever read, well written and close attention to all the right details, it will surely have you squirming in your seat! Warning, probably not best to read at work. (As I found out this morning LoL)

As always any fic recommended to you by this page, if you decide to leave a review, please let the author know that you heard about it from Jess and Mary over here at, Fanficers Anonymous. 

Short and sweet is our third post. The response we've had is amazing, thank you to everyone! Now, it's the beginning of the weekend, hope you all have a fabulous one! Thanks for checking us out, hope you're enjoying it.


New and exciting things are still to come!
Leave your thoughts in a comment below or contact us at...
Fanficersanonymous@gmail.com


Thanks and happy reading.




Your Rose and Bella.


2 comments:

  1. this is so terrible, but I love seeing my name in print. LOL and yes, go check out the EP outtake. Read all of them, one was commissioned by TeamEP, which I spear headed, for the Fandom Gives Back Auction. But the one with the buttsecks is CPOV. And I love Carlisle. Mmhmmm.

    I need to read that one by Alsper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not terrible hun! Not at all! EP outtake is being read, thank you for the recommendation and comments! We appreciate it! That's fabulous you were involved in the Fandom Gives Back Auction! Mm.. a little Carlisle loving, who doesn't love him? ;)

    Yes, the Alsper is truly good, I think you'd like it.

    Thanks again hun!

    ReplyDelete